So today is supposedly the day....
I'm nervous. I don't want to do it.
Why do I have to again? What are the reasons that make this conversation necessary?
Ugh
Anyway I'm ready to go back to school. I have so many things that I need to accomplish. I am a strong believer in second chances. This is my chance to do better. I have things that I need to prove to myself. I know what I am capable of; I just need to show it. I am in this in between stage of my life.
Just a few random thoughts:
1. GirLFrIeNds are so important!! I love mine. They mean the world to me. <3
2. So I really need to start working out. I went to the mall and looked at swimsuits. Not the best idea! Lol.
3. I need a job! Too many things that need to be paid for next year....my new ApaRtMenT!!
4. Speaking of my apartment, I'm excited about that. My own place!!
No comments:
Post a Comment