Life in the Diva Lane

*{In constant pursuit of all things FaBULoUs}*

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ecstasy-Danity Kane

Boy you got me twisted
I must admit it
I just can't resist
I can't get you off my senses
You make me feel brand new
The things you do
Oh, you know that I'm feenin' for you
I just got to have it
It's getting drastic
I can't break the habit
I'm just an addict
For your love
It's like a drug
Baby let me take you to
Posted by Diva*Fabulous at 2:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (114)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ▼  March (32)
      • First Week Back
      • Ecstasy-Danity Kane
      • LAst Night of the Play
      • So Irritated
      • Triangle
      • Back @ school
      • I hEaRt Danity Kane
      • H a p P y
      • Be the change you want to see
      • *New New
      • Thoughts...
      • My New Motto
      • College Drop Out
      • He's Just Not That Into You
      • Today Is a New Day
      • sad
      • Musically Inclined-9/7/07
      • Spring Break Begins
      • Sleep Makes A Difference
      • Ugh
      • FINALS
      • TIRED
      • Something Special
      • Truth in Words-Poem
      • Challenged
      • Missing Sleep
      • Silent Nights
      • So Tired
      • just a few random thoughts
      • A Few Random Thoughts
      • I love Grey's Anatomy
      • Please Don't Stop The Music
    • ►  February (24)

About Me

Diva*Fabulous
Just a 5th year college senior trying to find her way....come along for the ride :-)
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.