Monday, March 10, 2008

FINALS

I am officially in love with the genius that is LUPE FIASCO!! I listened to his second CD, The Cool, and loved it. Fav songs: Intruder Alert ,The Coolest, and Paris,Tokyo. I can't wait until finals are over. Why do we have finals?! Staying motivated has been tough. All I want to do is SLEEP. I miss sleep. I'm sot tired but not so sick. I am feeling a little bit better. I kicked it with the Boy today. As always it was fun. :) Not really sure where it's going...not really worried about it. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen. Woooow looking back at this quarter, I've been through a lot but I'm still here. Better for it. "I have to know better in order to do better" I know better now. What an experience! I still can't believe it. I can't wait to go home and relax. But I know that my mother and I will have some things to discuss. I'm growing up and I realize that things must be done and said.
I am feeling more like myslef these days. It's nice :)

No comments: