I've finally had time to sleep. It's been great! I look forward to sleep these days. My finals are over. I am extremely nervous about my grades....Hopefully I'll scrape by with some C's and still have a decent GPA....
I'm so glad that the quarter is over....It was full of tears, late nights, and unexplainable emotions.
I am so done with him. I still think about him but I fully understand that he can't give me what I need at this time. He won't ever be able to give me what I need.
I'm in this in between stage right now. I'm on the cusp of something.....
Right now I am in a good place
I have a WonDeRfuL fRieNds :)
I am still standing after a HARD quarter
It is time for that conversation! I'm going to be twenty next month...it's time!
*Truly blessed*
No comments:
Post a Comment