It's really not funny anymore! The jokes are starting to get to me. I shared my experiences because we were having a heart to heart and now I'm second guessing myself. I shouldn't have told him all that stuff about me. Now he looks at me differently. The comments that he said tonight....I'm like really?!
You call me names but you can send me a crazy text message saying something else?!
What?! I'm so irritated right now! I don't if I'm more upset with him and what he said or the situation (before he even entered the picture)?
I know who I am. I am not the same person that I was back then or just a few short months ago. I don't appreciate my experience being a joke. It's not funny it's something that I deal with everyday. For that to be funny to someone is not cool.
I'm so mad.....
I can't even handle it right now.
I am comfortable with who I am but I will NOT be disrespected anymore. I feel like if I told you it wasn't funny the first time, the second time wouldn't be funny either.
Why am I never entitled to my feelings? I am always too mean or why did you get so annoyed with stuff. BECAUSE I DO! That's how I feel, I should be able to have my own feelings. I let people have their feelings, never questioning why they feel that way or this way. If that's how you feel, that's how you feel.
You know what, I'm so done with this. I am who I am, I can't and won't change that for anyone.
I'm going to talk to him about what he said. If he gets mad, so what.
I am owning my feelings!
No comments:
Post a Comment