I am taking a moment to be still. I haven't had time to do that in awhile....it's nice :)
Things I have been thinking about:
1. Who am I? In the sense that during this entire quarter I didn't know who I was. The whole situation made me loose my sense of self. I am slowly putting the pieces of myself back together. It's not easy but I know I have to do it. (We do what we have to do so that we can do what we want to do)
2. Being sick is no fun!! I don't like it I don't even know what to do with myself!!
3. College is STRESSFUL during final weeks. There is not enough time. I look back on the quarter and think about all the things that I could have done differently. But once again there is nothing that I can do to change the times where I was supposed to be studying or doing this or doing that. I can only work hard from this moment on and hope for the best.
4. So about that boy: who really knows?! That's what I need. I need to be challenged!
Yup that's it...a challenge.
5. I really want to watch Their Eyes Were Watching God! Such a good movie!! :)
6.What am I passsionate about as a 19 year old woman? What makes me happy?
No comments:
Post a Comment