Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break Begins

Finally made it home....what a long day!
Here are a few things that are on my mind

  • Spring Break is a joke. One week from school only to begin it again?! Please! I need two or three weeks from school after the quarter that I've had. But I can't have it my way. One week it is!! I do have plans to make some changes for next quarter! I have to do better!
  • Growth=hard. Dealing with something is hard. Sometimes I wonder why does it have to be so hard. Bu I realize that if it wasn't difficult would I get it? Would I learn my lesson?
  • I'm loving this song, "Get to know him" by Joy Enriquez! Without God in my life I don't think I would still be standing with half the strength I possess. Each time I pray, I pray for strength. It is something that I need. But without the Lord I am not full. I am nothing. Believing in something greater than me is a wonderful thing.
  • I am happy to be away from school. This time away will do me some good. I need a break!
  • I know when I see my grades I will be disappointed. But i have another quarter to get it together. I can't mess up this time. I know what I am capable of. I am capable or FabULous things. I am in the process of getting back to that!!

No comments: