- I'm glad to be back! Like I said, it's my quarter!!
- I hate that we can't expect the unexpected...
- I'm loving this Danity Kane cd! ;)
- I feel like something is missing. What is it?
- Boys are confusing!!
- I love to go out and party. But the icebreaker was almost too much to me. All the people and the closeness of it all. I had fun but I observed a lot of things...why do girls think it's okay to go out of the house w/o panties?! NOT CLASSY AT ALL! The guys are too much also. In conclusion, I won't find my man @ the club!! ;) I hope Andrea and Nicole had a good time!!
- Sometimes I don't like the fact that I can't read people. People are confusing. I should probably just give up trying to figure people out?!
- Something is missing. Is something really missing or do I want something?
Questions. Questions. Questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment