Tears smear my already broken handwriting.
I am writing a letter to a former love with a hand so tired I can barely wipe my tears away. Through clouded eyes I see my words clearly dripping with pain and rage. Who know the man that claimed he loved me would destroy my heart?
I foolishly gave him everything.
Never questioning why he only gave me half of him in return.
My words slice the page as they recount my rage. I just knew he was going to be my beginning, middle, and the end. Here I am writing this letter with tears streaming down my face with no end in sight
My cry has turned ugly.
I have forgotten my words of rage and pain. I am gasping for air while I drown in my tears
Trying to figure out
Where do I go from here?
No comments:
Post a Comment