I won't know the final results until Thursday....all of this waiting is not working for me. But maybe I need to do more waiting. Maybe God is showing me signs that I still need to wait;I still need to slow down.
I feel like a disappointment. I think that I let my mom and myself down. But I guess wouldn't be saying any of this if I wasn't in my current situation.
My current situation scares me.
Knots in my stomachs
And nervous lumps in my throat
Accompanied by racing heart.
When will it end?
My body can't take this abuse any longer
The racing hurt is hurting from that pain that is oozing out of it
My tear filled eyes don't help the situation
I can't hide my feelings when I present to the world my puffy, blood shoot eyes
I am living in slow motion
watching everyone around me live their lives
I used to be them until my current situation fell into my life and turned my life into something far from the micro-managed life that I once lived.
No comments:
Post a Comment