That was all she said. "Take a chance"
I don't like to take chances. I am weary of the unknown..I like to know that I know that I know that I know.
I don't like the uncertainty of it all. I like being sure about things. My belief in all that is sure has been tested this quarter for sure. Do I really want to take a chance in having my feelings bruised? Um..I don't really know....
I guess when it is all said and done, relationships and love are all about taking chances.
Alicia Keys-Feeling U,Feeling Me
*Do you ooooooo, ooooo
2 hour long conversations on the phone
Can't get you outta my mind
Baby are you feelin me
Feelin you?
Everything you say and
Everything you do
Gets me lost in you days at a time
Tell me are you feelin me, feeling you*
No comments:
Post a Comment