Sunday, February 17, 2008

..smiling...

I felt very productive today. Today was a good day. I am trying to live for today and live in the moment. I'm trying my hardest not to live in the past. I can't change anything that has happened...deep down I know this is something I must experience. I have to keep telling myself that...
I need to be doing homework. I feel like there are not enough hours in the day. There is always something that I need to be doing...something that needs my attention.
I am half-heartedly looking forward to Spring Break. Going home means facing all my issues head on. I have to deal with them honestly. There is no room for dishonesty.
Anytime with Court is always enjoyable. I love that girl...I hope she knows that.
I am watching the rain fall against the window pain...I have not cried in a few days. This I am thankful for. I am sick of crying. I have cried so much this month. Every once in a while a cleansing cry is good but a whole month...really?
Living in the moment can be hard but I'm taking it day by day. I know this is for the best. The guy never returned my message. At first I was upset about it. But then I realized that he was never fully mine to begin with....
I know that I deserve better in all aspects of my life. If I keep this in my head, I think I will go far.

No comments: