Friday, February 29, 2008

Night-Time Thoughts

Thinking about my results....I am okay. At the end of the day I am okay. I don't think it has sunk in yet. I do realize that even though I am okay a conversation between my mother and I needs to be hand. I have been an emotional wreck for two months...so ridiculous.
But now is the time to really step my game up. I need to study all weekend. For real. Saturday night I can play but other than that I have to STUDY no matter what. I can't when pulling all nighters will be a thing of the past. Finally looking forward to Spring Break. Being home!! That will be nice. I can be so impulsive sometimes.. why did I text him?
We shall see if texts me back and what I will say in response. I liked talking to him but I think if I allow him back into my life there has to be boundaries. I can't let myself fall again. I don't think I have the energy for it.
I can't believe that Big Sis took any blame in what happened! She is truly a blessing even though she can be completely off the wall sometimes...gotta love her!
Things with the other friend are kind of on the rocks. . .I was expecting it. So much stuff has happened within the last two quarters. Hopefully I'll talk to her tomorrow and work it out..it might take more than just that one convo but it's a start.

Truly blessed!!!!!

No comments: