*my inspiration for each coming day...thanks Patty*
Nothing can be done against the truthNo matter how we remain in denial (yeah)Wasting timeReplacing timeWith each empty excuseBut that'll only work a little whileCoping with despairKnowin' you're not thereAshamed to just admitI've been a foolSo I blame it on the sunRun away from everyoneHoping to escape this ridiculeTrapped in miseryWrapped so miserablyIn this deception that I'm wearin' it like a skinDying to maintainOh I keep trying to explainA heart that never loved me to beginOh I'm such a messI have no choice but to confessThat I've been desperately trying to belongLying to myself And everybody elseRefusing to admit my right was wrongAnd then he cameSelahOh and it means Praise and MeditationAnd then he cameSelah Oh and it meansDid ya think about that?And then he came SelahOh and it meansPraise and MeditationAnd then he came SelahOh and it meansThat it deceivedHow beautiful is fruit still in denial of its roots?My guilty heart behaves so foolishlyThis treason from withinThat reasons with my sinWon't be happy til' it sees the death of meSelfishly addictedTo a life that I depictedConflicted cuz it's not realityOh what's left of meI beg you desperatelyCause me to agree to what I know is best for mePlease save me from myself I need you to save me from myselfPlease save me from myself so I can healThe choices that I makeOh have been nothing but mistakesWhat a wasted use of spaceShould I die before I wake?In all of my religionI've fortified this prisonObligated to obey The demands of bad decisionPlease save me from myself I need you to save me from myselfPlease save me from myself so I can healAnd then he cameSelahOh and it means Praise and MeditationAnd then he cameSelah Oh and it meansDid ya think about that?And he came SelahOh and it meansMeditationAnd then he came SelahOh and it meansThat it deceivedAnd then he cameAnd then he came Then he cameThen he came And then heAnd then he came
No comments:
Post a Comment