I am so happy....what a relief!?
I still feel things will never quite be the same but that's okay. I am learning that change is GOOD!
Friends: Things in that department have been pretty awkward. But I think talking to Miaisha will clear some things up. I hope so.
Things I Hate (Inspired by Patty's List)
Disclaimer: Hate is a strong word....Things I Strongly Dislike
- Dishonesty when there are opportunities to be honest and truthful
- People who assume that I can read their minds. I was not given tha power. SO if something is going on let me know. I can't fix it if I don't know about it
- When will it become a realiztion that friendship is a two way street? If I don't feel you putting in any effort I'm not going to go out of my way. I am not a babysitter!!
- Stop telling me I'm mean. I know that I can be a bit harsh sometimes. I don't need to be told this. It is something that I already know. I know that I should be considerate of other people's feelings BUT when my feelings are constantly pushed to the wayside; we have a problem
- I'm going to really need some people in my life to know when enough is enough. Simply put....STOP!
Ok i just needed to get that off my chest. Wow there are about two weeks left in the quarter and then finals week. I really need to buckle down and do well on these finals. I can't have a repeat of last quarter.
He makes me smile :) I don't know if he knows... but that's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment