Today was a pretty normal day. This I am thankful for. I am slowly but surely putting things back in place. I have days where it seems so hard, so hard that I can't go on. But there are others like today where I am ready to begin again. Thank God for giving me another day to heal. I am growing up and dealing with things that I have never dealt with before. It has been a scary experience. I know it's not over...
I'm tired of crying but sometimes thats the only thing that comforts me besides the presence of the Lord. Once again I have to thank him for my lovely friends. I can't thank him enough. Am i ever going to recover from this. I don't know if I'm supposed to. I know that the descions that I make from here on out have to be thought out. I can't keep making rash decisions. I also can't keeping living in the past. What was done is done. I'm working through this. I know this is something that I have to go through. I can't depart from this experience and not learn anything.
I am still scared. I had to scared out of my mind in order to get my act together.
I am thankful for everyday.
I am holding on to something that won't allow me to fully surrender. But with each passing day I feel the hold slowly loosen its grip....
No comments:
Post a Comment