I still have a job!! Thank Goodness!! It was touch and go for a minute there. Besides that, life is going well. I'm working out more which is a good thing!! I hope I can start being more consistent because I know that it will payoff! I still don't have a phone. It's been a long two weeks or so..it was close to three weeks (18 days). I feel so disconnected. But I will be back in action soon enough.
Tomorrow is Fourth of July and I don't have any special plans. I'm just happy to have a day off from the kiddies and my boss. Lol
I love my co-workers. They make the hours at work tolerable when the kids start to loose their minds!! Today @ Coney Island was okay. I wanted it to be very hot but nooo it was rainy and cold!! The kids still had fun though. Juliet's mom today was a blessing!! She helped me out so much..I forgot to thank her :(
We were talking about how one of Juliet's friend said she was a cool mom and that she was 27 not 41. She laughed because she said no one could pay her to be 20 again. She loves 41!!
I love being 20. It's something new..I don't know what 20 will bring. I'm assuming more life lessons and good times. But I know that, one should never assume. :)
I was watching Oprah and she was talking about vision boards! I want to make one. I think I'll start making it this weekend!! I think it will help me jump start my goals!!
No comments:
Post a Comment