It's a Saturday night and I am at home. I am totally fine with that actually. But a night on the town would be fun. Maybe next weekend...we shall see!
I'm ready to get back to school and get back into the swing of things. I miss my friends, the campus, and just the college life. I can't wait until this job is over. I'm not getting paid enough money to put up with the nonsense that I deal with everyday. The camp is almost over...next week will be the sixth week of a ten week summer camp. I've made it to the halfway point. I'm back in action because I have a brand new cellular device. It's my new favorite thing, my favorite toy!!
Sometimes I feel that I haven't fully grown up yet. Maybe I still act like a child, therefore I still get treated like one. How do I deal with that? At school, I make my own decisions, coming and going as I please. And then the holidays and the summer hits, and I go nowhere. At times it's fine and I have no problems with it. But there are those moments when I all I want to do is go out. I don't even mean to a club or a party, just out of the house and returning to my house at some ungodly hour. When will that happen? When I turn 21 next year? I don't think I can wait that long!! I feel like I'm on the cusp of something, I just haven't been able to do it just yet! I don't know. I don't know!! Sometimes, I need a good ranting session!!
No comments:
Post a Comment