Me and the moms went out to eat today. It was fun!! We both love to eat gOod food!! :)
I haven't started my vision board yet...I keep thinking about what I want to put on it. I need to start practicing because I need to and so that my mom can stop bothering me about it!!
I love listening to Jasmine Sullivan. She has a good voice {reminds me of Lauryn Hill}
I want to write some poetry. I haven't written in a while....Too long!!
I have realized that there is so much that I need to download before I go back to school. I love those Jam Sessions in my room!!
I'm thinking about a lot of things right now. My mind is racing. I want so many things to happen. But with everything that happens, time is involved. I can't control everything!!
According to Scorpio Blues, "See having total control of situaton is realizing that you have absolutely have no control at all."
No comments:
Post a Comment