Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Splendiferous

Today was another splendiferous day!!
::I am expecting nothing but the best from here on out::
I thought I saw him today looking real extra light!! Lol. But it wasn't him, thankfully. Because in that moment I was not ready. But I know that whenever I do see him (because it will happen) I will be caught off guard...I'll just have to make the best out of it. Can I really be upset with him? I'm not sure. I am feeling a little stuck...I feel like because I haven't seen him or talked to him since that there is not finality. But what else needs to be said? He made himself clear and I can do nothing about that.
But I can be responsible for what I do from this point....
I have decided to be happy =) I mean I am happy but he just kinda rained on my happiness. Lol. A break from classes and college will be good if it is only a week.
Spring Quarter 09 is full of posibilidades.

1 comment:

LiLi said...

Girl....a little rain just means that the sun will be here soon! And sun + rain= a beautiful garden!!! lol. i love you boo...and you know what to do when you see him call me...give me the location. i will be there in .5 seconds with my sweats, vaseline, and my boots. Ready stomp all over his a**! lmao.