It's finals weekend and I'm more than ready to get them over with and RELAX for a week!!
I saw that light bright tonight and he was fine. As in he was laughing and chatting it up with his friends. And I was doing the same thing. At first it was a bit unnerving because that was the first time that I saw him since he sent me that ridiculous text message.Although I'm over what happened between us I sometimes I wonder what if. But then I am quickly reminded that I can't change what happened and why would I? I know that things happen for a reason. Sometimes the reason won't be understood but there always is one. I can't spend time trying to figure it out. But what happens next? Where do I go from here? I am in the midst of planning my next move ;) After today's lecture I realize that I have nothing to complain about and that I should be grateful to even believe and healthy. According to Lauryn Hill, Everyday is another chance to get it right this time. I am blessed everyday when I am able to wake up and begin another day. I hope that I do see him tomorrow so I can just deal with it. We have to see each other eventually. Hopefully I will be fly when it happens. I can't be looking a mess. LMAO. I know that someone else will enter my life and I have to just to stop asking when. I just need to be comfortable with not knowing and allowing him the space to just fall into my lap. That's easier said then done obviously. But I'm going to try; that's all I can do!!
I am so sleepy but I actually did get some homework done tonight.
But tomorrow will begin the bulk of my studying.
I'm off to dreamland now....*Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment