Random Thoughts
- I am completely exhausted! But I have an extra busy week to look forward to!
- This weekend was fun but I have realized that partying and studying don't mix to well for me...I will be studying hard core within the next 48 hours!!
- I love hanging out with my WLCE girls. They are the best! I'm looking forward to more memories with them!
- Patty is a hoot..gotta love her!
- School is exhausting!
- I'm looking forward to the summer. But I know I will be itching to come back to Columbus, Ohio State, and my life here. It's crazy to think that college is going to be over soon. I am going to enjoy every minute of it
- I haven't written a poem in a while. My hands are craving to put pen to paper
- My emotions have been everywhere!! I'm finally getting them under control. I think...
- I love to sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment