I'm so ready to put in work to study for my finals and get them over with!
Life is getting back on track these days!
I have fallen in love with Adele{ this new singer from London}
Here is her song
"Melt My Heart To Stone"
Right under my feet
There's air
Made of bricks
Pulls me down
Turns me weak
For you
I find myself
Repeating like
A broken tune
And I'm forever
Excusing
Your intentions
And I give in
To my pretendings
Which forgive you
Each time
Without me knowing
They melt my heart
To stone
[Chorus:]
And I hear your words
That I made up
You say my name
Like there could be an us
I best tidy up my head
I'm the only one in love
I'm the only one in love
Each and every time
I turn around to leave
I feel my heart
Begin to burst
And bleed
So desperately
I try to link it
With my head
But instead
I fall back
To my knees
As you tear your way
Right through me
I forgive you
Once again
Without me knowing
You've burnt
My heart to stone
(Chorus)
Why do you
Steal my hand
Whenever
I'm standing
My own ground
You build me up
Then leave me dead
Well
(Chorus)
- I just love her songs. Her voice is so soulful. I can feel it! I'm glad I stumbled upon her! Go Adele :)
- Manchester United+Andrea+Me=A GOOD TIME. I have to say, I love that girl! I hope one day, she realizes how wonderful she is. Same goes for Nicole!! They are just great! I love spending time with them.
- Phone conversations with Dearest [best part of my day]...she makes me so happy! I love talking to her.
- I am so extremely blessed to be here. To be give a second chance @ success. Thank you Father God. Thank you for the people that are in my life and the people that will come. Lord I ask that to the people that are no longer fully in my life, you let them I wish them all the best. You are a wonderful Lord :), Amen.
- Kimmie, that girl..what do I say? Who knew would be friends?! Actually, I did!! Love that girl as well!
- To Pebbles&FeFe---I LOVE YALL...FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY HEART <3
- And with that, I say goodnight! Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. A day full of studying and time with Patty, which is always a good time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment