Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's Been a While!!!

I haven't written on here since the beginning of Autumn quarter and so many things have happened since then. It's is now a new year. I have vowed that this year will be different for me. I will be the best me that I can be. And so far I see those changes. Academically I am doing better in my ochem class and it is a wonderful feeling. I operate my life by many sayings. One being from Necole Bitchie "At all times know your position. Never think it's more than what it is...it's not" This is a tough thing to experience. But it was worth it. I now know where I stand I can now operate within that truth. In terms of boys. I am content with it just being me and my friends. And then other times I long for that male companionship, male attention. I've looked for it in some not so good places and I'm done with that. I'm treading softly. I'm soo used to doing things rather quickly, this time around I wanna take it slow and relish in it. I don't think that's a bad thing. No, not at all. I feel that I am on the cusp of something great in my life. I actually believe it now. Things are falling into place in my life. I have been praying for a stronger sense of self. I definitely feel that change! :-) And with that, sleep beckons me! ZzzzZzzz

No comments: