Saturday, June 21, 2008

*hope

The second week of my job @ the Center has come to an end. I wish they were paying me more though. What a crazy week!! This job takes a lot out of me everyday but I do enjoy hanging with the kids. To be in a world where my GPA, my grades, and school in general just doesn't matter...is a great. But I realize that this is a temporary feeling. I'm looking forward to go back to school this fall {so many things to accomplish...It's NOW or NEVER}.
I miss being around my love muffins!! I miss them alot!! I will have to make a trip to Columbus to see them :) We'll see if I can get that in the works... :) I hope so!!
I've started working out...Finally!! It's hard to start running after working for eight hours but I know I have to do it!! As of right now I'm working out tomorrow and maybe that Cardio Salsa class on Tuesday with the Madre. That should be fun. I have to start reading Spanish articles again.
I'm reading a book called "What is the What?" I think it is going to be a good read. I need to start reading Unhooked. So many things on the To Do List!!
I have fallen in love with the another singer. This seems to happen everyday Lol
Her name is Hope. This is the link to her Myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=22887675.
She has a great voice. My favorite song by her is called Who Am I to Say. Here are the lyrics to the song
Love of my life, my soul mate You're my best friend Part of me like breathing Now half of me is left I don't know anything at all Who am I to say you love me I Don't know anything at all And who am I to say you need me Color me blue I'm lost in don't know why I'm still waiting Many moons have come and gone Don't know why I'm still searching I Don't know anything at all And who am I to say you love me I Don't know anything at all who am I to say you need me Now you're a song I love to sing Never thought Id feel so free Now I know whats meant to be And that's OK with me But who am I to say you love me who am I to say you need me And who I am I to say you love me I don't know anything at all I don't know anything at all I don't know anything at all I don't know anything at all

No comments: