Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sharing Secrets

I am very open about my experiences and I have no problem talking about them. But when I decide not to share them, people start to act funny. I've always had this problem. I guess I have been too open. I don't know..it's beginning to become annoying. I don't owe anyone anything. If I decide to tell you something, I will. But if I don't, then that's it!!!
Things I Strongly Dislike:
  1. People who expect to be told everything. I need to start putting up boundaries!!
  2. Why can't people think for themselves??? Just because you're friends are doing it doesn't mean it will work for you too.
  3. I know I just went on a rant about sharing too much, WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SECRETIVE AND SNEAKY??
  4. I have realized that people love to see me react. I must be hilarious. It was so obnoxious tonight. I can't even believe it. Maybe we have been hanging out too much. I don't know. But I think I will have to not see him for some time before I really start to not like him. It's amazing how quickly my feelings change. Sometimes I can't handle it.
  5. Why are people secretive about stuff that they don't need to be secret about!! We all know whats going on. I know what's going on.
  6. AM I STUPID. SO ANNOYED!

Things are crazy around here. My friends are leaning on me alot lately which is fine with me. i don't mind it at all. That's what friends are for! I'm just glad that things worked out. I have realized how strong I am and how much I am able to handle. It's amazing. The quarter started off a little rocky. It's getting better though. I am ready to work and get things done.

I am really annoyed right now. REALLY ANNOYED!! I am trying to figure out why people act the way they act! I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

No comments: